Wednesday, May 08, 2019

A message from David White.

"From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank all the citizens who participated in the greatest democracy on earth to let their voices be heard on May 7.

"I'm confident even in our loss that your voices were heard and I was humbled and honored to be your messenger.

"I want to congratulate Mayor Gahan and all my fellow Democrats who were victorious on May 7th and I wish them well.

"How can one lose something he had such passion and belief in, not for himself, but for others -- and yet wake up the next morning and be so blessed beyond what I deserve.

"I am hopeful at some point between now and November my fellow Democrats and fellow citizens will take a hard detailed look at my message of putting People First, and do just that.

"You are appreciated and I hope this finds you well."

No comments: