Friday, September 13, 2013

Here's your bakery, John.


The former Schad Law Office on the corner of Main and Bank is being transformed into Bread and Breakfast.

Artisan breads, health bars, and vegetable based muffins and loafs. Personalized banners and cards. I try to include local ingredients in my creations.

I began business literally as a roadside stand on Hwy 150 selling artisan bread and baked goods and also have sold at the local Farmer's Markets. I am currently rehabbing a building located on Main Street in New Albany and hope to be open for business in my retail location prior to the harvest Homecoming. My retail location will operate as "Bread and Breakfast".

Coming soon to my new retail location at the corner of Bank and Main in the old Schad Law Office building.

1 comment:

antzman said...

I met her at your brewery a few weeks ago. Seems like a really passionate person for her business.