Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Al Knable: "Today, I officially filed my paperwork establishing an exploratory committee for seeking the office of Mayor of New Albany."

A self-explanatory post. It's official: Things have gotten very interesting a full two years before the primary.

---

AL KNABLE for MAYOR (?):

Today, I officially filed my paperwork establishing an exploratory committee for seeking the office of Mayor of New Albany. I'm 

Although many exploratory committees are formed with the intent of fundraising, for now I am focused on the word "exploratory" and I need your help.

I have a vision for our city and look forward to sharing it, but for the time being I'm more concerned with hearing from you. Where is New Albany getting things right? What can we do better? How can our elected officials make life better for all our constituents?

I look forward to a dialogue with the community over the next several months after which time Jessica, the kids and I will make a final decision as to the 2019 election.

In the mean time, catch up with me on FB, over coffee, down at the Farmer's Market (or Kroger's). I might even be knocking on some doors. You get the idea.

I'm all ears!

Thanks and- PLEASE SHARE THIS POST.

No comments: