Wednesday, February 19, 2014

DNA announces a restaurant seminar. There's a punch line somewhere, but I can't find it.

I received the following a few minutes ago, along with all the other folks on DNA's e-mail list.

The seminar is next Wednesday. It's the first I've heard of it, and I suppose it's worth attending, if for no other reason than to ask Dawn Stackhouse why her health department chieftains refuse to accept the Indiana Attorney General's perfectly conherent decree on temporary food permits, draft beer pours, and why Dr. Harris needs to butt out.

And yet, dear readers, does any aspect of the following strike you as ... hmm, well ... odd?

As in, out of place? I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe you can help me. Reply in the comments section.

---

Develop New Albany Restaurant Seminar - February 26th

Develop New Albany is hosting a Restaurant Seminar on February 26th from 8:30am - 10:30am at the Downtown New Albany Best Western Plus (former Holiday Inn) at 411 West Spring Street.

Guest Speakers Include: Fire Marshall - Chris Koehler, Floyd County Health Department - Dawn Stackhouse, Local Restaurant owner - Mike Kapfhammer, Horseshoe Foundation - Jerry Finn and learn about NEW events planned for 2014.

Restaurant owners and/or employees are invited to attend. This is a free event. Please RSVP by phone or email Ph#502-592-0878 or TeresaBaxter@remax.net

4 comments:

Iamhoosier said...

I've got a pole, some line, a hook, and some bait.

Jeff Gillenwater said...

The Problem With Little White Girls (and Boys): Why I Stopped Being A Voluntourist

antzman said...

Is it ironic that they have a restaurant owner from Jeffersonville as part of this but no one from New Albany?

The New Albanian said...

Somewhat ironic, yes. There's one.