Saturday, April 13, 2013

Your Israel "La Rosita" Landin update for April.

I unexpectedly ran into Israel Landin earlier in the week. Israel told me he's navigating the bankruptcy waters and trying to get debts and financial affairs in line in the wake of his closing La Rosita in February. For the short term, he said he'd be working at the soon-to-open Cafe 27 on Main Street (it should be getting close), and that possible opportunities in California and Las Vegas failed to materialize.

Israel is not ruling out a return to his small eatery roots at some point in the future, and that's the best news of all. I wish him luck, and we miss his food. Keep your fingers crossed.







3 comments:

Iamhoosier said...

I'll cross my toes, too, if it will help.

Randy said...

Main Street in what city?

The New Albanian said...

Risibility City, of course.