Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Roger's column at LouisvilleBeer.com: "Quality Patrol."

My columns appear twice monthly at LouisvilleBeer.com, where it's still possible to ... yeah, you know the rest of the spiel.

cbc - craft brewers conference

The 2013 Craft Brewers Conference (CBC) took place in the nation’s capital last week, and my record remains unblemished, because I’ve never attended a single one of them.
I’ve nothing whatever against it, and some day, I’ll manage to make the trip. It’s just that ever since it first dawned on me to pay attention to the CBC, there hasn’t been time to take off work to go. That’s because this particular beer guy, whom I’m told never works, somehow always finds himself busy … working, which is curious when one considers that no one else seems to be.
In fact, the past two weeks would have been better spent on a lizard schnapps bender at a Molotov cocktail bar in Pyongyang, as opposed to trying (in vain) to accomplish anything around these parts.

No comments: