Wednesday, February 01, 2006

“If nominated, I will not accept. If elected, I will not serve.”

-- William Tecumseh Sherman (but often attributed to Lyndon Baines Johnson).

In the spirit of mischief, regular reader Ceece writes:

"This morning I was cruising around Cafepress.com, and did a search for New Albany, this is what came up: CafePress. Somebody's hard at work already!"

Indeed.

Granted, the page seems to be inactive for actual sales, as the photos are tagged "trans" and none of the links work, but with a search result numbering "107 Designs about 'new albany and elect valla ann for mayor' on 3411 products," ranging from buttons and bumperstickers to pullovers and golf cart banners, it almost certainly has to represent, say, 100 or more hours of work.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm ordering a Teddy Bear and a pair of thong underwear.

edward parish said...

VA for NA? Hmmm....