Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today's Tribune column: ‘Life in OSi a grim reality.’

I notice that our friend, Mr. Dalby, is quickly losing his religion over at the Tribune's comments page. If not for "Kent," Dalby apparently would have no support at all apart from the gilded star chamber of 1Si's public policy committee.

BAYLOR: ‘Life in OSi a grim reality’

By GORDY GANT
Cleveland Plain Dealer Reporter

(New Albany, OSI) — November 15th, 2065, is the 50th ISindependence Day in One Southern Indiana, the impoverished, stubbornly paternalistic enclave that broke away from Indiana after the state's favorite son, Mitch Daniels, suffered a landslide loss to Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential race.

4 comments:

Karen B said...

I suspect Kent is Dalby himself. Or Cary Stemler.

Randy said...

On behalf of my friend Cary Stemle, journalist, comparisons to or confusion with Kerry Stemler may or may not be desired.

Karen B said...

Shit...when I typed that I had a second of self-doubt that I wasn't spelling that name properly. I intended the ORBP lacky--Kerry Stemler--not the LEO journalist. Mea Culpa!

RememberCharlemagne said...

I never thought the world would make it to 2065.