Thursday, March 08, 2007

Be a part of the New Albany Source community.

Bluegill covered this ground two weeks ago, but here's another reminder:

New Albany Source

Tabitha's back and in the groove, and she's building New Albany Source into a formidable portal for all things New Albanian. Your assistance is very much needed. Go there, register, and begin contributing reviews and information. I updated my registration this morning. You should do the same. Forums have been transferred to New Albany Source from the now defunct Clean Up New Albany site, and are a better format for discussion than the comments section here.

The next three days are my busiest of the year in terms of work responsibilities (it's Gravity season again -- more on that tomorrow), so until I come up for air on Sunday, postings here at NAC may be short. I'm going in now ... (SPLASH)

No comments: