Sunday, October 21, 2012

Top Ten Things I’d Rather Do than Vote for Don Sakel for School Board.

Top Ten Things I’d Rather Do than Vote for Don Sakel for School Board

10 Receive a “free burger a day for a year” gift card from Rally’s

9 Drink Miller Lite straight from the bottle

8 Visit the Creation Museum

7 Drink Bud Light straight from the toilet bowl

6 Root for the New York Yankees

5 Drink Corona with extra lime slices

4 Have a good, old-fashioned, holly jolly Christmas

3 Drink Coors Light from cold-activated cans

2 Shop at Wal-Mart

1 Vote for Mitt Romney

Once upon a time when I was a substitute teacher in the NA-FC schools and Don Sakel was the principal at Floyd Central, he had the opportunity to right a wrong. He chose instead to permit me to remain lodged under a bus, and if you think I’m in a forgiving mood after 26 years, think again … and pass that tankard of ice-cold Pabst this way.

In the NA-FC at-large school board race, I believe you should vote for Lee Cotner. Jessica Knable and Sue Barlow are the other two candidates, and you can flip a coin there.

But Sakel?

Please. Anyone got some garlic cloves?

No comments: