Friday, January 15, 2016

Team Gahan releases powerful statement about impact of Kennedy Bridge closing on New Albany traffic.

Marcel Marceau was badass.

Wait -- I speak Mime.

It means, "Don't worry ... Be water park."

Brace yourself, Hoosiers: Kennedy Bridge closure has a special headache just for you, by Marty Finley (Louisville Business First)

Remember how unpleasant traffic was before the new Abraham Lincoln Bridge opened between Louisville and Jeffersonville?

We're about to get another dose ...

 ... One lane of the Kennedy had remained open to give southbound motorists access to I-64 East and I-71 North. That lane will close by 5 a.m. Tuesday. That's significant, because motorists leaving Indiana will no longer have direct access to 64 and 71.

Indiana drivers who need access to I-64 and I-71 be challenged to find an alternate route. According to a news release, signed detours will be in place directing those drivers to use Interstates 265 or 264. They also can reach I-64 and I-71 by re-routing through downtown Louisville.

No comments: