Monday, November 14, 2011

Patticakes & Pies Cafe is winding down.

There is little choice except taking the bad with the good. The food and drink business is volatile in the best of economies, and sometimes life gets in the way of well laid plans. Pat Cianci has made many friends and fans with her establishment, and it's sad to see it go away. Best of luck to her and her family.

Closing of Patticakes & Pies Cafe
Time: Today at 8:00am - November 19 at 6:00pm
Location: Patticakes & Pies Cafe, 155 E. Main, New Albany, IN
Created By: Patticakes & Pies Cafe

I'm very sad to announce that I will be closing Patticakes & Pies. Many of you know that I recently lost my father. His hopitalization for 2 months prior in Owensboro took a tow on me emotionally and physically. Due to now having to settle my dad's estate it is in my, my family and Patticakes best interest that I make this decision.

I will continue to take as well as fulfill any orders I have Thanksgiving week. For those who have enjoyed my cooking & baking I will continue to bake desserts and do catering in the future. I can be reached by emailing me @ patiticakes.pies@gmail.com or 502-314-1813.

I want to thank everyone in New Albany & the surrounding areas that patronized Patticakes making my life long dream come true. I hope you will miss me as much as I will miss you!! Please stop in, say goodbye and enjoy one last lunch at Patticakes this week.

We will be open till 6 pm on Saturday November 19th and offering 1/2 price desserts with any entree and free coffee drinks, while supplies last. I will be having an equipment, smallware sale on Nov. 29th, 30th & Dec. 1st.

No comments: