Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This is cracking me up.

No, it's not me. However, it appears that there is a new contestant in the wicked satire competition, and just in time to enliven the back-to-school doldrums.

Yo, Pete -- are the yard signs finished yet?

COFFEY EARNS HONOR FOR LEADERSHIP
New Albany city council president Dan Coffey is the 2009 recipient of the Caesars Foundation Award for Imperial Democracy. The prestigious award is given to leaders who best embody the one-man rule principles of Roman's first Emperor.

PRICE TO SPEAK ON MONEY SAVING HOUSE TIPS
Attention all landlords! Who isn't looking to save on house maintenance? That's why Citizens for Accountability is sponsoring nationally acclaimed lecturer Steve Price's educational seminar "House Tips for Savings: Whitewashed and Windowless."

2 comments:

pete said...

The answer to your question is YES!!

I have a 150 YES signs down here waiting for distribution! Let me know how you want to set that up.

BeckyBee said...

Can anyone get one? I mean, I am one of 'them people'.