Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Holly Jolly Beer Trolley after Jingle Walk, and a Naughty Claus correction.


It's self-explanatory, and will be running through downtown New Albany following the Jingle Walk on Saturday, November 24.

In a related note, permit me to offer this correction. Previously, I'd previewed the plan for next week and observed that NABC's Naughty Claus is coming to New Albany on Thanksgiving week.

However, earlier today, I noticed the cat was out of the bag, and Naughty Claus is pouring at Feast BBQ, so if you'd like to beat the Thanksgiving rush, just visit Ryan and the crew at Feast.

2 comments:

Feast BBQ said...

I couldn't contain myself when I got it in. Easily the best holiday ale I've had.

The New Albanian said...

Thanks. I actually misread my own propaganda, and forgot it was going out to accounts this week. Enjoy.