Monday, May 23, 2016

Lending a hand to Gregg Seidl: "Moving Toward What I Am Meant to Do."


Many of you know Gregg Seidl.

Moving Toward What I Am Meant to Do

Thanks for taking the time to read and consider this request.

I was born and raised in the city of New Albany, Indiana, and other than four years I honorably served in the United States Marine Corps, I have lived in or near this city all of my life.

You probably know Gregg from his haunted history tours.

In 2009, I began hosting my own haunted history tours in New Albany, and they have been well received. I have been featured several times in local newspapers and on television, and the tours have always been popular. Here's a link to the FB page I created about my "Nefarious New Albany Haunted History" tours.

Gregg has a life-altering opportunity.

I have been offered a job in Savannah, Georgia that has full benefits, great wages, and, best of all, is a job that will allow me to utilize my talents to their fullest while earning a decent living.
In a nutshell, Gregg is at gofundme to raise funds for relocation to Savannah. Granted, there are numerous worthy causes in the world, and it is your decision when it comes to prioritizing them. '

My only comment is that during times when apathy is so pervasive, Gregg has been a tireless advocate of New Albany. It doesn't mean I agree with his stance on every issue, and I'm sure the same is true of him. It means that history and teaching matter.

We've helped, and I urge you to consider doing so.

No comments: