Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Market Street Fish House and Connor's Place will combine.

Today I saw the sign at the Market Street Fish House, and it says what we'd been hearing. It's moving across the street to become part and parcel of Connor's Place, now to become all-in-one.

Reopening date for the new kitchen is December 15, and the menu at Connor's reportedly will retain some of the items (sandwiches?) available there previously. As always, we wish Dave Himmel and the Connor's crew the best of luck.

Note: I ran into Matt Bergman later at First Tuesday, and he says that the search for a new tenant is under way.

1 comment:

Christopher D said...

OUCH!
To quote the cartoon horse from Ren and Stimpy "No sir, I dont like it, I dont like it one bit"

But I fully understand the business principle of it, the decreased cost of combining and loosing one lease/rent payment increases profitability.

Though I may not like it, it makes sense.