Friday, May 10, 2013
LIBA's Buy Local Fair is Saturday, May 11 (tomorrow).
I'm working the Trash Force's Honor Mother Earth festival in New Albany tomorrow. Meanwhile, David will monitor NABC's presence at the Buy Local Fair, and later in the evening, Tony Beard leads the NABC team at the Derby City Roller Girls bout. It makes me tired just writing it ... and next weekend is Louisville Loves Mountains and RiverRoots music event in Madison, Indiana.
Damn. Event season finally is upon us. Time to get to work.
BUY LOCAL FAIR THIS SATURDAY!
Sat. May 11, 2pm-8pm
Louisville Water Tower, 3005 River Road
Free admission (parking $5/vehicle, free bicycle valet)
Celebrate local merchants and farmers at the Buy Local Fair!
* Over 150 vendors, farmers & food providers
* H2O Kids Zone (2pm-6pm)
* Craft Beer and Bourbon tent
* Performances from Nerves Junior (6:30pm), 30 Spokes (4pm) and Gideon's Rifle (2:30pm)
* Cooking Competition between Edward Lee's new restaurant Milkwood and RYE on Market
* Guided tours of Water Tower (3pm & 4pm)
* After party at Milkwood (9pm-10:30pm, tickets are free but must be picked up at the Fair, includes a complimentary drink and food)
Thanks to event partner Grasshopppers Distribution and ...