Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How I got liberated.


If you're feeling down and all tied up by the Lilliputians, whether at work or play, or both, it's way past time to be liberated.

I'm hoping to return to this topic from time to time in the coming weeks. For now, permit me to observe that I'm grateful for peace, love and contentment on the home front. It's all the other fronts that are troublesome. My working theory is that they're not going to make any sense at all until I get down and dirty with some liberation -- not flight, but fine-tuning.

We'll see.

3 comments:

Jeff Gillenwater said...

Not much different than October, 2004. And that could be good, in a Taoist sort of way.

Randy said...

Sounds like something Paul Ryan would say. Been reading novels again?

The New Albanian said...

Nah, not political at all.