Friday, August 23, 2013

All about "New Albany: City by the River," a documentary film.


I met Daniel and Philip last week when they came to interview me on video, thus becoming aware of their documentary project. Follow the link to view the trailer, and if you like what you see, consider helping them with a donation.

New Albany Documentary

Help support a beautiful, flourishing downtown. Please consider funding New Albany: City by the River, a historical documentary about the city of New Albany.

Who We Are and What We're Doing

New Albany: City by the River is a film that tells the story of New Albany's past and sheds some light on the people that are breathing new life into the downtown area. For over a year, my colleague and I have been researching and filming interviews on location, and our work is nearly complete. Now we need your help to share the film we have worked so hard to create.

My name is Philip Collins and I am a New Albanian graphic designer/photographer. My friend and fellow filmmaker Daniel Frank is a graphic designer/photographer/videographer, who also works and lives in Floyd County, Indiana. We both hold a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from IU Southeast completed in the Spring of 2012. Aside from the film, we have collaborated on many print based photography and design projects

No comments: