Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Help?

Does anyone have access to electronic information about the forthcoming pledge gala (November 19) at the Grand, to be staged by the Friends of the New Albany Fire Museum?

I've searched the Web in every possible combination of terms and can find nothing except the Tribune news story from September 15. There's a Facebook page that denies entry unless I'm approved as a member (say what?), and there's a poster in the Bank Street Brewhouse. I'd really like to publicize this as part of the Brewhouse's grand opening week and drive traffic that way, but in the absence of easily accessible information, this is not altogether easy.

What's more, there doesn't seem to be a Grand web site any longer -- just a blog of some sort with no blanks filled in. Whassup there?

I appreciate any help you can provide for this quest, which shouldn't be this damned hard.

4 comments:

Randy said...

I have a postcard at the front desk re: the fundraiser. We're contributing, but not consuming the goodies at the event.

Ann said...

Dave Barksdale gave me a postcard at Harvest Homecoming--I'll see if I can find it, but you'll probably already have your answer by then.

Jeff Gillenwater said...

Nothing electronic.

Ann said...

The bigger story here is, "Will Roger be approved as a member of the Facebook group? :)