Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Health Department refers public access request to same attorney who advises commissioners -- making a full circle.


Dr. Harris has not replied to the e-mail, but there was a prompt response from a subordinate. 

Do you think they'll grant me a stay of obfuscation until vacation's finished? Gee, I really hope so. 

---

Mr. Baylor,

I have attached a copy of your permit that you didn't receive. Please let me know if you would like us to send you a hard copy of the permit.

I have also attached a copy of FCHD's response to your public records request. A copy of that letter has also been mailed to the address at the top of your request.

Dr. Harris and/or the Floyd County Health Department Attorney will contact you with a date and time for the appeal hearing.

Please let me know if I can be of any additional assistance.

Sincerely,

Julia Hayes, EHS
Environmental Supervisor
Floyd County Health Dept
P: (812) 948-4726 X627
F: (812) 948-2208

2 comments:

Iamhoosier said...

"Hal, open the pod bay doors"

antzman said...

Don't you have to be of assistance the first time to offer up additional assistance?