Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Local joys of cooking at Every Day Fresh.

How's this for foreshadowing?

"Still gotta keep it under wraps, but big things are happening!!! I'll have a huge announcement a week from tomorrow."

That puts it around the 26th. Meanwhile, you can read Gina Brown at her blog ...

Welcome to Every Day Fresh

My name is Gina Brown, and I want to show you and your family how to live healthfully and tastefully. Nothing makes me happier than teaching someone the joys of cooking. If you know someone who needs a little help in the kitchen, or a new bride/groom that wants to learn how to make some basic meals. I can show you how easily it is to stock your pantry, so you can create fantastic, yummy meals.

... and at Facebook.

Every Day Fresh

One of my favorite Julia Child quotes really sums up how I feel about food, ”Learn how to cook — try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless and above all have fun.” I want to help you find the fun in cooking!

Can't wait for that announcement.

No comments: