Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow day for NABC today (Tuesday the 27th).

Because we're a destination of sorts, I feel compelled to let you know that we decided to take a snow day today and close NABC, Rich O's and Sportstime.

We have a couple of key employees who are snowbond in the Knobs, and as far as we're concerned, safety first.

Perhaps we'll do a snow day makeup some sunny Sunday in June ... but it isn't enough to stop work on the Bank Street Brewhouse. Those of us downtown can snowboard down Spring Street.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang! I was just getting ready to head up there for lunch. Next time, I can go get your stranded employees on my way there!

Coop said...

You go Richard!!

I may have to join you in that offer. I love driving in the snow. What better reason to get out than to be taking someone else to work so I can drink a pint and have some pizza!!