Thursday, February 10, 2005

Incomplete: What alias are you carrying in your wallet?

The sound you are hearing is the grinding of molars ...

Thanks to Ed for pointing out that another post has disappeared in mid=sentence. In fact, this happened each time I tried to post today, and must be some fault of Blogspot.

Couldn't be me.

However, the original text is at home on the hard drive there, and presently I'm at work, so reposting will have to wait until Thursday night.

Sorry 'bout that. It was a good one, too.

My name is Roger A. Baylor, and I am NA Confidential.

I live in New Albany, work in New Albany, own a business in New Albany, and currently see no reason to believe that any of this will change any time soon.

Full disclosure aside, for a full account of the exchange we’ll be referencing here, please go to the comments section of

3 comments:

luke said...

ya always gotta type it in a text file or something first. and copy it over. blogger killed several of my great posts just about upon completion. o well...its a good scapegoat if you have a boring writing streak...
nice blog here.

The New Albanian said...

I'll repost in a couple of hours - the file's saved at home. Then you'll find out ...

What the mayor knew and when he knew it, and ... wait, that's not me, that's "Rhiannon."

edward parish said...

I believe that blogger.com has been doing some re-working of their system. The changes I have seen would warrent that.