Thursday, September 06, 2012

Fore! It's New Albany Historic Homes Tour time again.

We're big fans of this, the seventh-annual home tour, and we hope to see one or more of the eight homes on the eighth day of the ninth month in the year 2012, but for the life of me, I simply can't unravel the numerical pun in the title: "Time Four A Tour." Can anyone help me? I just know it's something clever. Meanwhile, we're looking forward to Saturday.

TIME FOUR A TOUR: Historic New Albany homes and buildings to be on display next week, by Daniel Suddeath (News and Biblical Concordance)

... “We kept this to be our hidden surprise,” Epler said. “It’s just where everybody gathers.”

But next Saturday, Sept. 8, Epler and Milburn want to let everybody in on the secret gem that is the cabin room, as well as the other features of their house. It will be one of eight buildings featured on the seventh-annual New Albany Historic Homes Tour.

1 comment:

SBAvanti63 said...

You are giving the N & T more credit than I. I would be inclined to chalk it up to their high quality proofreading. You know, sort of like the article a few weeks ago about the "Pubic Art" committee in Jeffersonville.