Friday, September 12, 2008

Meet the rentals.

I finally figured out around 2 a.m. that if you say rental with a British accent, it's a lot more fun. If you say it with a Liverpudlian one (which for my purposes I completely made up), it sounds like how the Beatles used to say Beatles.

I got most of it. There's one small piece missing from a necessary tape change and I missed the last ten minutes or so. When Lloyd "Highwayman" Wimp lined up to deliver his statement, I ran out of tape two and didn't get a new one swapped in in time.

If the young Mr. Wimp would care to forward said document, I'll gladly post it for public consumption.

Otherwise, here it is. You'll need to hit play after it downloads a bit and then it should continue to stream. It's almost two hours. Don't say I didn't warn you.


4 comments:

Highwayman said...

Bluegill,

Thanks for the mention. Just before catching up on the mornings blogs, I posted my statement on by site.

Fell free to transfer it to NAC if you wish.

Here's the link;
http://highwayview.blogspot.com/

Highwayman said...

Make that "my site"

Iamhoosier said...

Thanks, bluegill, for posting this video. I know it takes a lot of your time to do so.

Jeff Gillenwater said...

You're welcome.

I just wish local TV news crews would pay attention to the issues that really affect the community. Then again, I wish the health department would, too.

How the code enforcement issue is settled will say a lot about our elected officials and our community's future.