Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Develop New Albany newsletter now published monthly.

At least until I burn out. The July newsletter of Develop New Albany is available here as a .pdf:

The Renaissance Chronicle.

Fellow Develop New Albany board member Stacey Mecier got the ball rolling earlier this year, and I've taken the reins in an effort to get the newsletter published once a month (if possible). There is room in it for items that may have been missed otherwise. Feedback is appreciated (got it, Nora) and can be sent to the e-mail address in my profile.

1 comment:

G Coyle said...

I looked over the Ren-Chron and it's great! Congrats to all the people who made it. Question - is this a retail publication, something you plan to distribute in the bricks and mortar world? I love the design and easy fun readibility. The downtown Saturdays sound awesome...can't wait to partake. My only suggestion would be to give the Farmer's Market some better "branding" or a snappier ad. The Farmer's Market I'd love to see grow and grow as a great downtown magnet.