Saturday, July 12, 2014

Ninth Annual New Albany Historic Home Tour is Sunday, September 13.

The Robert Moses House is not on this year's tour.

David Barksdale had his table set up at the farmers market this morning, which means that once again the annual historic home tour draws near.

I reached for my wallet, then recalled being short of cash, and with tomatoes yet to buy. Then it occurred to both of us to look at the date: September 13, or as it is being pronounced at 1117 East Spring Street, "vacation."

Accordingly, I told Dave that I'd sell tickets to make up for our absence. If you buy home tour tickets from him, say "NA Confidential sent me." Here's the skinny, with more details to follow:

The Ninth Annual New Albany Historic Home Tour will be on Saturday, Sept. 13. Tickets, which go on sale in July, are $15 in advance for adults and $5 for children under 15 years old. For more information, email tickets@DevelopNA.org or call 812-941-0018.

No comments: