Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Halt, or I'll say registration again.


The England administration says we need a rental property registration program.

We don't.
It's been over two years; maybe he'll read it now.
Except now it's been four.

It's spin.
"Because people are just laughing at us..."
Except really, just at City Hall.

So 90s. So irrelevant. In dog years, we'd have our jetpacks by now.


*A&C image courtesy of internet thievery. All proceeds will be donated to the Bridges Coalition in small $6 bills.

4 comments:

Randy said...

Halt...

Captures my feelings about this exactly. I'm not sure who is being pandered to here. Bert Lahr fans?

Randy said...

Which brings to mind the 3rd District. Ray Bolger fans?

Iamhoosier said...

How about a more recent movie. Groundhog Day.

G Coyle said...

I heard there was pandering...am I being pandered to/too?