As proffered by the forum's organizers, here's a list of agenda items.
- Current experiences and problems in the city and neighborhood
- Ideas for improving “quality of life”
- City and neighborhood safety
- Code enforcement
- Proactive neighborhood involvement
- Vision for the city and neighborhoods
- Street concerns
Which of these is most important? What are the preconditions for success? Why has there been so little forward movement over the past five years ... or has there been forward movement?
And: Who owns the decrepit bench pictured above? It's on the city's sidewalk. Anyone know?