Thursday, December 13, 2018

Community First: Nick Vaughn will not seek office in 2019, but he's writing a book.

While I was overjoyed and overwhelmed with the immense outpouring of support (including a very respectable amount of money raised), I would not have been able to mount the kind of race I wanted to in 2019.

For a refresher, go here:

Nick Vaughn forms exploratory committee, then joins anti-KKK protesters in Madison.


Nick would have been a vital presence in the 2019 municipal campaign cycle, but he has ample time to push his boat into the water.

Meanwhile, he's writing a book.

ANNOUNCEMENT: The idea of Community First is something I have been thinking about for a long time. What does it mean? How do we put our Community First? What does putting our Community First look like, specifically in Small Town America?

With that being said, I am pleased to announce that over the past year, I have been writing a book. This book is going to consist of ideas, policy suggestions, and an overall vision I have developed not only for New Albany, but all small towns and cities like New Albany.

I hope that you will join me on this journey and look out for more information. A free chapter will be coming soon along with pre-order information.

The official web page is sparse as yet, but bookmark it for future reference.

COMMUNITY FIRST: A VISION FOR SMALL TOWN AMERICA, by Nick Vaughn

No comments: