Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Complete compendium of 2018 travelogues: Porto, Gdansk and Munich.

Diana and I are exceedingly fortunate to have been able to visit Europe three times in 2018. We're very well matched as travel partners, and it's a pure joy. For years I refused to take a phone with me when traveling, but eventually relented, and since 2016 we've been "facebooking" our trips.

Your comments are much appreciated by both of us, and because so many of you have told me that you enjoy the photos, I've taken to arranging them at the blog in the form of travelogues.

Following are the links to our 2018 trips; Munich and Gdansk are in the form of links to "search by label," so just click and scroll. Porto was arranged earlier with all links in one place. Each trip also was accompanied by a prelude of articles of historical and topical interest pertaining to our destination.

I hope you enjoy all these articles, and thanks for reading.

Munich, Germany (and a side trip to Bamberg)
Bavarian Christmas Interlude 2018
Prelude: Munich Tales 2018

Gdansk, Poland
Gdansk Pilgrimage 2018
Prelude: Eight Days of Gdansk

I did it a bit differently last spring.

Porto, Portugal (and a side trip to Madeira)

Your courtesy compendium of links to the "Portugal Trip 2018" and "Focus on Portugal 2018" series.

No comments: