Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The coroner surveys employment opportunities: "I investigate death, that is my job. I am surrounded by freaking incompetence."

As an observer on Twitter pithily wrote, "(It) might be relevant to note Ms. Knable is a candidate for County Council."

I'll add: As a Democrat.


Damn -- that Adam fellow already scrubbed her clean. Meanwhile, the reporter can't go wrong with such strong material.

Floyd County Coroner: 'I am surrounded by freaking incompetence'; council denies funding request, by Chris Morris (CNHI Utica)

NEW ALBANY — They came and asked the Floyd County Council for $35,000 to get them through the remainder of the year. They would have settled for $6,645 to get them current with their bills.

But all Floyd County Coroner Leslie Knable and Deputy Coroner Stefanie House left with was an appointment to meet with two council members, and Auditor Scott Clark, to try and clear up outstanding bills and other issues associated with their budget ...

... Knable and House also questioned why the council always seems to give the coroner's a "hard time" when additional appropriations are requested.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

"You are asking us who is dropping the ball. That is your job," she said. "I investigate death, that is my job. I am surrounded by freaking incompetence."

No comments: