Sunday, March 01, 2015

The Polar Plunge, the Special Olympics and a Gravity Head shoutout.

I hope Matt Nash doesn't mind my repeating his post on Facebook. What he does each year during the opening weekend of Gravity Head is fully worthy of note.


I would like to thank everyone who donated to the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics this year. Special shout out to (the) NABC staff that allows me to raise donations during Gravity Head each year. Extra special shout out to Patti and her Dayton crew who let me drive them back and forth. I look forward to seeing you next year.

Also super special thanks to my wife Amy who holds down the fort while I am gone.

My final total was over $500!!! Thanks for another great year.


Thanks to Matt for doing it. We're 363 days away from doing it again.

No comments: