Friday, December 12, 2014

She left out something ... can't put my finger on it ...

Reprinted below is my correspondence yesterday and today with Tonya Fischer, whose official municipal job title is City of New Albany Economic Development Business Coordinator.

Previously, I'd asked her for the minutes of the Urban Enterprise Association meeting in November, to which she replied that she could send them only after their approval at the December meeting (3rd Wednesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. up on the Third Floor of Horrors).

I thought a friendly reminder was merited, along with a helpful point about Thursday Top-Down Meeting notifications ...

Tonya

A reminder that I'd like to get those UEA minutes after next week's meeting, thanks.

Also, I didn't get a meeting notification for today's shindig at The Exchange.

Cheers,

R

 As you can see, she promptly replied ...

Roger,

I do remember you would like the minutes and I'll hopefully have approval after next
Wednesday meeting. I'll email them to you then.

Tonya

... to one of the two points.

Then again, batting .500 is better than her immediate superior has managed lately.

No comments: