Friday, November 14, 2014

Gahan re-election campaign off to full-throttle start at (mayor's) (city's) (?) Facebook page.

Over at the city of New Albany's (oops, I mean Mayor Jeff Gahan's) community Facebook page, the mayor's getting a nice head start for next spring's primary election. But of course, that's what political campaign staff  (sorry, I mean public relations contractors who are paid with city funds) do with their time, isn't it?

I'm so confused. Naively, I thought it was the city's page. These seven photos appeared during a span of six days, beginning immediately after last week's election. Yesterday, there was a video.



Oops ... wrong one. You get the idea.







This one's pinned to the top. Strictly speaking,these recreational facilities belong to TIF, don't they?

2 comments:

Matt Nash said...

Call me when there is a picture of him at a city council meeting

Iamhoosier said...

I was told by two administration members that the last place the Mayor needed to be was in the room at a city council meeting.

True.