Friday, October 10, 2014

It's another ineptly worded Develop New Albany poll, this time about suburban real estate, or HH Booth Days, or something.


When the organization is a downtown non-profit ostensibly charged with doing things, and refuses to do things because of its non-profit status, it's somewhat problematic to take its polls seriously. Poll results merely confirm subsequent inaction.

Welcome to No Can Do City. Vote if you please. Is it Beer Thirty yet?

---

HARVEST HOMECOMING BOOTH DAYS: What effect does the Harvest Homecoming Booth Days have on your downtown business or downtown lifestyle?

A benefit, it's a great festival and tradition for Downtown New Albany

A benefit, but it disrupts my downtown business/lifestyle

I'm neutral to it... It doesn't effect my downtown business/lifestyle

Somewhat of a disruption for me to shop/visit/run a downtown business during booth days.

Complete disruption, I stay away from Downtown/close up my business during Harvest Homecoming Booth Days

No comments: