Monday, October 27, 2014

Destinations Booksellers: "Help Us Celebrate Ten Years in New Albany."

Earlier in October, we glanced into the rear view mirror.

Ten years ago today, a book was sold.


Even better, we're all still moving forward. Read all about how Ann and Randy are celebrating, and what's in it for you. Then drink a Progressive Pint, toast the Smiths, and think about all the other cities that don't have a bookstore.

Cheers!

Help Us Celebrate Ten Years in New Albany (Destinations Booksellers)

We are having the clearance sale to end all sales starting Tuesday. All of you who have given us your patronage and helped make our first ten years in New Albany a success are invited to come down and take something back.

Eleven years ago I hadn’t met my wife and I certainly had never visited New Albany, Indiana. Today I find myself preparing to mark 10 years as a retailer here. There are hundreds of stories that can be told, but I won’t burden you with any of those today. Let me just say “Thank You” to the growing number of folks who make doing this job joyful.

No comments: