Monday, October 20, 2014

Every Day Fresh Kitchen's open house is Wednesday, October 29.

Gina Brown's Every Day Fresh Kitchen and her classes got off the ground in May.

Foodie foreshadowing & denouement: Class With Chef.


She's having a special night on the 29th.

Here's what's happening in the Every Day Fresh Kitchen

Save the Date -- October 29th

YOU'RE INVITED

Come and take a free mini class with me! Join me at the Every Day Fresh kitchen at Destinations Booksellers, 604 E Spring, New Albany, Indiana from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Meet, mingle and learn about Every Day Fresh. I'll demo something sweet and savory ... maybe you'll be my Sous Chef, and get your hands dirty. Aprons and classes will be available for purchase.

Do me a solid and RSVP at classwithchef(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments: