The act will occur at Strandz & Threadz, 322 Vincennes Street, as part of the salon's 7th Annual Cuts for a Cure. The event runs from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., and here's the program.
- Help us raise Money by taking pledges to have your head shaved, pony tails cut for Wigs for Kids or Hair Chalked.
- All proceeds to benefit Camp Quality, a free camp for kids with cancer and Mrs. Mary Briscoe a local teacher.
- Keith Kaiser with WDRB will be here
- Many area businesses with their mascots will be around entertaining.
- Showtime Photo Booth
- Snacks, drinks and more!
- Call 812.945.5480 for more info or visit Facebook Event