Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hitler, Oasis and Noel's thoughts on aging.


It's old, but it's good. Hitler's Reaction to the Oasis Split (Downfall parody) is one of ten Oasis facts at The Observer, including Noel Gallagher's thought on aging:

"I don’t stay up for two or three days on end, fuckin’ talking shit about aliens, but I’m becoming more of a belligerent old man, you know what I mean? It’s the usual. When you get to a certain age you find that other people’s opinions don’t really matter anymore, and you get kind of uncomfortable with your place in modern life."

Noel's right about that. Oasis is defunct, and will not perform at Boomtown Ball. Too bad; I could use me some "Cigarettes and Alcohol" right about now.

The internet guide to Oasis

Fisticuffs, swearing, brilliant put-downs and some decent tunes – the brothers Gallagher are a gift to the social media age. Introducing the top 10 Oasis facts we can learn online...


No comments: