Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The sandwich that broke his dog came from Bread and Breakfast.

An unsolicited testimonial: Kevin Gibson is one of my favorite local free-lance writers. He gets the facts right, possesses a comfortable writing style, and has an innate appreciation for life's little oddities.

So, exactly how does a sandwich break a dog? You'll just have to follow the link and find out. All I'm choosing to let you know is that he bought the sandwich at Bread and Breakfast, where just this morning I richly enjoyed a wonderful hunk of bacon with a cinnamon roll wrapped around it.

Taste Bud: The sandwich that broke my dog, by Kevin Gibson (LEO Weekly)

When I was a kid, my dad and I would go out and do stuff most every Saturday morning, and one of our rituals was to stop by McDonald’s for a sausage biscuit or maybe an Egg McMuffin.

I usually eat cereal and fruit for breakfast these days (which may explain why I am still alive), but sometimes I’ll venture into breakfast-sandwich land. To that end, I had one recently that was so good, it broke my dog.

Perhaps I should explain.

No comments: