Saturday, September 01, 2012

Nash trees Romney, old fascist white folks get irate.

Matt carries this one off with restraint and good taste, which of course I would not be capable of doing, nor would attempt, which inevitably places him squarely in the path of the typically enraged cadre of local white Republicans, with their "let's help those poor rich guys" venom, as expressed through aliases, hoods, masks and various other cowardly rejoinders.

Welcome to the club, and good work, Matt. Too bad Kozarovich screwed me, and we're not still twin terrors in newsprint. It was great fun while it lasted.

NASH: A letter to the GOP nominee (Pop-Up Digest)

 ... If you have been reading my weekly column over the last few years you probably think that this letter is not sincere. It is true that many of my positions usually come from the left and many of my readers would consider me a liberal. While some people believe this is a dirty word and use it as a person that doesn’t like America, and wants to destroy it, I think nothing could be further from the truth. I believe in a strong America that is the world leader in everything, not just childhood obesity and the number of hours that we watch television.

No comments: