Friday, March 23, 2012

Deposed UEA chief Mike Ladd: "I also kept the officers informed of the financial situation monthly."

The plot continues to thicken. I can only speak to my personal experience while serving on the UEA board from 2008-2010, and attending all but two or perhaps three meetings during that span of time (someone ask new president Bob Norwood how often he bothered attending concurrently): Our packets always had the financial information included.

Ladd responds to UEZ dismissal; Former executive director says board was kept aware of all claims, by Daniel Suddeath (News and Tribune)

NEW ALBANY — Former New Albany Urban Enterprise Association Executive Director Michael Ladd stated in a news release Friday that he had wished to remain silent until a course of action was decided by himself and his attorney regarding his recent firing.

“But I have decided that by remaining silent I am not only allowing my integrity and honesty to be questioned, but that of my former directors also,” said Ladd, who was relieved of his duties by the UEZ board on March 16.

No comments: