Thursday, February 24, 2011

Better to ask: Does he ever vote Democratic, anyway?

Not when it comes to the family obsession with tolling, or his vote against human rights (i.e., same sex marriage). I've asked here before, and I'll ask again: Exactly how is Rep. Steve Stemler a Democrat in the first place, apart from stated affiliation? All this self-serving prattle about doing a job; dude, just switch parties and get it over with.

House Democrat out of step with party walkout; Rep. Steve Stemler says ‘if you take a job you better show up, by Maureen Hayden, CNHI

2 comments:

RememberCharlemagne said...

I can't help think about Madison's fears of a tyrannical majority when it comes to the current environment. I'm sure others have as well.

RememberCharlemagne said...

Then again, I can't help thinking about Washington's warning against party poltics also.