Saturday, January 01, 2011

Various shades of zeitgeist.

A soon as I posted the Roxy Music video clip a few minutes ago, the odometer clicked over to 2011, and another year of blogging passed into the archive.

Somewhat amazingly, 2011 will be the eighth non-anonymous year for NA Confidential. As a writer, agitator, selfish arsehole, or whatever other role defines me, my objective has been to create a body of work. I believe we have. We'll do it again this year, and see what happens.

Wrapping a wretched year, the Tribune's Daniel Suddeath has selected ten news items as biggest:

TOP FLOYD COUNTY STORIES OF 2010: Closing four elementary schools tops list

I don't have the slightest interest in going back and picking ten stories from the NAC back catalog -- do you? If so, please feel free to comment. If not, buckle up and get ready for a brutal and potentially hilarious municipal election year.

No comments: