Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stepping up, stepping back, sidestepping ...

Reader Ruthanne left a comment on my post yesterday, and said something that I anticipated when I hit the "publish" button.

It's filing time again -- they're going to grieve me ...

"If I'm not mistaken, there are at least a few regulars on this blog who reside in the 3rd District. Can we expect at least one of you to step up and make an announcement by Feb. 16th?"
Yep, more than a few ... including me, and that's why I'm elevating this comment to the front page. It is a legitimate question, and I intend to answer it by tomorrow, at least as it pertains to me, seeing as I cannot speak for everyone. This morning, there's beer business to conduct across yonder, as-yet-untolled Ohio River, so I may not get to it until later. But I'll get to it. Thanks.

1 comment:

Jeff Gillenwater said...

Change will occur on the ground before it occurs at City Hall. See awkward mayoral junk in post above for evidence. I mean, someone actually thinks it's a good idea. It's difficult to take any of it too seriously and remain sane.