Monday, November 01, 2010

Synthetic marijuana ban to become the latest unenforced ordinance as council meets tonight.

There's a city council meeting tonight, and it will be the final session of 2010 before the real fun begins, as we prepare for a city election in 2011 and all the mad hijinks sure to accompany it.

The early favorite for Professor Erika's campaign slogan as he/she squares off against Councilman Cappuccino: "Witch's Brew and VAB, Too."

Funny what happens when you swap a "w" for that other letter.

I'll be at Office Hours tonight. Some of the Gang of Pour will be in the peanut gallery at the council meeting. Here's the agenda. Daniel Suddeath provides a preview of it.

Somewhere, a dog barks.

2 comments:

RememberCharlemagne said...

It brings me great privilege to be the first one to announce Mark and mine’s engagement.

He asked at the beginning of the council meeting and after listening to the whole meeting I thought what the hell, so I accepted.

We will be registered at Pricilla’s and cash gifts are welcomed.

The ceremony will be at the Farmers Market.

Nobody worry, this is neither a gay marriage nor polygamy. I’m not for sure what it is but I’m sure it’s illegal.

Iamhoosier said...

I thought we were going to wait until our engagement picture was done before making the announcement! I'm already starting to have second thoughts,