Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Attention: Both NABC locations are open and serving beer today!

Touting election day alcohol sales at my own establishments does not make me a capitalist. It makes me a physician, because craft beer is medicine, and it makes me a patriot, because These Machines Kill Fascists.

But not a capitalist.

So ... don't forget that both NABC locations are open and serving beer today. The state law changed earlier this year, and the prohibition on election day imbibing finally was removed.

The Pizzeria & Public House opens at 11:00 a.m., and Bank Street Brewhouse opens at 2:00 p.m.

Yep ... it's Elector Day in Indiana, and NABC is Elector HQ.

I'll be at Bank Street for a while tonight, so I may see some of you there.

3 comments:

Iamhoosier said...

Occasionally, there is a sensible law passed by the state legislature.

Jeff Gillenwater said...

Friggin' commies, trying to take God out of our taverns.

Iamhoosier said...

Had an Elector at Bank Street a bit past 5pm, right after I had voted. Figured it would be the only celebrating of the evening.