Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Surprise entry in the city council caption contest!

"Maybe it's time for Lil Steve to put down his guitar, cut his hair and shave, so he can clean this city up."


Submitted by none other than Freedom to Screech's own trognonymous non-professor! And here we though she wasn't reading. Contest entries are still being accepted, but Erika obviously has pulled ahead of IAH. Submit your witticism here: It's time for another city council caption contest!

Previously: Caption contest: What Otis said.

6 comments:

Iamhoosier said...

I smell a skunked beer. You know that you will never have to pay off the winner.

SBAvanti63 said...

Sounds like a mayoral candidacy declaration to me ...

Jeff Gillenwater said...

At least the professor didn't sully Mr. Squier's good name.

Healthblogger said...

"there are two types of councilman; those that have ideas, think critically and finish what they start and others that ......"

Iamhoosier said...

I think that there is a new leader.

bayernfan said...

I look at that picture and think of the band Whitesnake. In honor of that, here's my submission.

"Here I go again, on my own...going down the only road I've ever known. Like a drifter I was born to walk alone."